- Issued DLA 2169-1 for CVE-2017-9831 and CVE-2017-9832. The patch for these two issues was prepared last month, but I was waiting more testing before to issue the DLA.
- Investigate CVE-2020-12268 and discuss with Ola regarding if it needs a DLA or not.
- Because CVEs are regularly open against jbig2dec, I wrote a DEP-8 test and I submitted the patch.
- Start to investigate open CVEs, then switch to discussion with Ola and Mike to determine whether it needs a DLA or not.
- Because CVEs are regularly open against libsixel, I wrote a DEP-8 test and did a PR.
Attended our first LTS meeting, the summary can be found here.